It's easy to take an armchair tour of the world right from Wines Of Wildwood with bottles from about a dozen countries including Italy, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Argentina, Chile, New Zealand and South Africa. A large variety of domestic wines from renowned wineries in California, Washington, Oregon, as well as Missouri's own favorites, also are available.
Wines Of Wildwood features gifts for wine lovers, such as wine glasses, racks, accessories, books and décor. It also sells memorable gift baskets for all occasions as well as Bissinger's chocolates.
As the self-proclaimed best intimate specialty wine store in St. Louis, Wines Of Wildwood helps everyone find what suits their tastes through free wine samplings on Saturdays and through speciality classes.
- Fax: 636-405-0916
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wines, chocolates, gift baskets, classes for food and wine pairing, spirits
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Three options within a wine club mesh well with frequent wine purchasers. Monthly open houses on select Friday evenings makes happy hour even happier.
- General services: Phone orders
- Tastings: Yes
- Beer Types: Imported
- Grocery services: Spirits, Wine