Known for some of the best pickles, chicken wings and homemade pizza in the St. Louis area, this restaurant also has plenty of flat-screen televisions from which to watch multiple sports.
Wildwood Pub & Grill is home to the area's only indoor golf range, The Links. It features PGA simulators programmed with 55 championship courses and a driving range, and is played with full-sized golf balls and clubs. Golfers must be 21 years or older, and it is recommended to call ahead for reservations of a simulator. Golfers can enjoy the nearby bar and full menu.
Formerly named Brickhouse Pub, this full-service pub provides an excellent backdrop for sports teams celebrations, after-game gatherings, business lunch meetings and family meals alike. Inquire about the restaurant's private dining room, which accommodates up to 60 people for special occasions.
- Fax: 636-273-4303
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, shrimp, chops, steaks, soups, fish, sandwiches, desserts, beverages, indoor golf
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Black Angus sliders with grilled onions and cheese, key lime pie, creme brulee, apple crisp, award-winning barbecue
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The family-friendly atmosphere welcomes people of all ages. The restaurant owner supports the area's high schools by being a sponsor of the Renaissance program and booster of sports.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Buffalo chicken pizza, fried pickles, wraps
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual