Patriot Self Defense's motto rings all the way back to the U.S. Revolutionary War: "Defend yourself when attacked." Here, patrons are trained in practical self-defense. There's also no pressure to compete, because competitions aren't mandatory. Among the offerings are Zumba fitness and personal training. Age range for classes is four years of age to senior adults.
- Fax: 636-587-3990
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 9pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1987
- What makes this community special?: Parental involvement with children, especially regarding sports.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Student
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 20
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 4
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 3-1
- Type: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Mixed martial arts, Sambo, Wrestling
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes