Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is a fast food chain, originating in San Diego, that offers hamburgers, grilled sandwiches, french fries and milkshakes at value prices. The Wildwood location is no exception and is located near the Schnuks Shopping Center off of Old Manchester Road. The restaurant has also put an American spin on menu items like the 99 cent tacos, egg rolls and teriyaki chicken bowl.
- Hours: Dining room: Daily, 6am - 10pm; Drive-thru: Mon -Thu, 6am - 1am; Fri - Sat, 6am - 2am; Sun, 6am -1am.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1951
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, grilled sandwiches, potato wedges, and tacos
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.jackinthebox.com/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: The jumbo jack, chicken teriyaki bowl and tacos.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The jumbo jack meal.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual