Fairway Elementary School
Having one computer for every two students is an important benefit that the Fairway Elementary School provides. The building also has a state-of-the-art library with an amphitheater.
Fairway Elementary students consistently score in the Top 10 within the state on the Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) tests.
Fairway's recreational reading program provides incentives to students who meet or exceed their grade level's reading goals.
The school's Eagle Club enhances its learning and teaching environment. The Adventure Club is a pre- and post-school program.
A strong Character Education Program is present at the school.
- Fax: 636-458-7300
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm. Morning kindergarten: 9am - noon. Afternoon kindergarten: 12:50pm - 3:50pm. Regular school days: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3:50pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2004
- Number of students: 556
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 19
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 36 plus 6 Special School District
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school holds an annual Fairway Holiday boutique from which all monies raised are donated to Fairway's American Cancer Society Relay for Life team. This school conducts an annual cereal drive, too.
- What makes this community special?: Average Daily Attendance Rate is 96.6 percent. Buddy Lunch Day and Pastries With Parents Day are two popular events.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Kindergarten through 5th grade
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Pumpkin Run, Donuts Day, Missouri Heritage Day, Red Ribbon Week, movie nights, Stuffed Animal Day, Walk to School Day, Science Expo, Chorus, Strings
- Student clubs: Monthly Ambassador Spirit Days
- Sports teams: District cross country team, annual district track meet team, field hockey