EUREKA URGENT CARE (locally owned and operated)
Eureka Urgent Care is an independent urgent-care center located in Eureka. The clinic provides an array of emergency services on a walk-in basis. Emergency physicians are always in-house. For further inquiries, phone Eureka Urgent Care.
- Hours: Daily: Noon to 10pm. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY. WE WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramp, automatic door, ADA bathrooms, Deafway, Patient drop-off at main entrance, with wheelchair access
- Founding Date: 3/7/2011
- Insurance accepted: ALL, including Cigna, Exclusive Choice, Aetna, Anthem, United Healthcare, GHP, Mercy, Medicaid, Medicare, Healthcare USA, and many more. If you're wondering whether we take your plan, just call and ask.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: All physicians are board-certified emergency/family/internal medicine diplomates.
- Affiliations: All area hospital systems: SSM St. Clare, St. John's Mercy Medical Center(s), St. Luke's, MoBap.
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Eureka is down-to-Earth good people! Eureka Urgent Care reflects this. We named our facility after the community we serve, and we are LOCALLY owned and operated. OUR REVIEWS PAGE ON GOOGLE IS AT http://bit.ly/hS9J1O
- Lab tests: Cardiovascular disease, Endocrine system disorders, Genetics/heritable diseases, Infectious diseases, Oncologic and hematologic disorders, Toxicology
- Radiology: X-ray