Arnie Freed had a vision of a restaurant that served exceptional food in a relaxed and rustic environment. Freed gave the town of Wildwood just that with the Big Bear Grill. Freed's sons, Jeff and David and longtime business partner, Ken Tracy, continue to execute the vision long after Freed's passing. The rustic charm of the restaurant transports customers from the busy streets of Wildwood to a cabin-like retreat in the rural woods of Missouri. Dine inside the lovely dining room or outside underneath giant umbrellas that are they are sure to keep customers shaded and happy.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp that leads to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, sandwiches, fish, soups, salads
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: bigbeargrill.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Blackened salmon salad with raspberry dressing
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Baked Walleye, Fried Walleye, Catfish, Chicken Spedini, Fried Chicken, Chicken Wings
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual