636-458-0440 ext. 126
This community space, which was constructed in honor of Wildwood's 10th anniversary, is a cozy retreat from the hectic day-to-day pace. Children can enjoy the playground, swing, roll on grass, and romp right within the eye sight of grandparents, parents or guardians sitting on the multiple park benches on the perimeter of the play area.
Older children may want to shoot hoops on the nearby single basketball court.
Reservations for the on-site pavilion will be taken no more than 365 days in advance of an event. The cost to reserve the pavilion is $30 for residents, and $50 for non-residents to cover administrative expenses. Groups using the pavilion are limited to 30 people, due to parking availability. Reservations can be done on-line or by a form available at Wildwood's City Hall. Payment is required within one week of an on-line reservation being made.
- Fax: 636-458-6969
- Hours: The park closes at dusk.
- Founding Date: 2005
- What makes this community special?: It is accessible by walking from sidewalks in two directions, and a bike rack is handy.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This park includes a drinking fountain.
- Features: Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Reservations for the pavilion accepted anytime.
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Area: 13 acres