Best friends, Heidi Williams and Laura Kenkle, met in middle school and have inseparable ever since. They attended college together at the University of Missouri and after graduating began to pursue their dream of starting a business together. Their love of ice cream led them to open Anna Marie's Ice Cream in 2002. Anna Marie's Ice Cream offers a large variety of sweet treats. Its menu items are all made on-site. Specialties include ice cream, waffle cones, custom ice cream cakes and cupcakes.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, noon - 10pm; Fri, Sat, noon - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp that leads to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Ice Cream, novelties, pies, cakes, cupcakes
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.annamariesicecream.com/
- Specialties: Homemade waffle cones, custom ice cream cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "The ice cream!"
- Price level: $
- Executive chef: Heidi Williams and Laura Kenkle
- Features: Group-friendly, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual