Missouri Department of Transportation teams will close all lanes and ramps on eastbound Interstate 64 downtown between Jefferson and the Poplar Street Bridge on the double deck structure, starting at 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5.
One eastbound lane, and the 14th Street and 6th Street ramps, will reopen by 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 8. A second lane and the 11th Street ramp will reopen by 2 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8.
Two eastbound lanes on the Poplar Street Bridge will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5, until noon Sunday, Oct. 7.
The ramp from eastbound I-70 to the Poplar Street Bridge will be closed Saturday, Oct. 6, from 12 a.m. until 2 p.m. as crews work overhead on eastbound I-64.
The reversible lanes on I-70 will remain closed weekdays 9 a.m., until 3 p.m. Crews are performing grading and paving work.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, one eastbound I-64 lane will be closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street around the clock until November.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramp from Forest Park Avenue to eastbound I-64 is closed around the clock until November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until late November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until November.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction from Lewis Road to Antire Road at Eureka until mid-October 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock. A third westbound lane opens from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays during the evening rush period.
- I-70, St. Louis County, one eastbound and westbound lane between Route 141 (Earth City Expressway) and Blanchette Bridge closed around the clock.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until spring 2013.