St. Louis Cardinals fans will have two lanes on eastbound Interstate 64 open for all scheduled National League Championship Games.
The exit ramps from eastbound I-64 to 6th and 11th Street will both be open to allow Cardinals fans to get to the games.
Cardinals fans traveling on I-70 should remember the express lanes are closed into downtown while the gates await repairs.
All fans should allow a little extra time to get to a game.
MoDOT will also close two lanes on westbound I-70 between Cass and Madison next Monday thru Wednesday (Oct. 22-24) at 8 p.m. for construction on the Missouri I-70 interchange. The lanes will reopen by 5 a.m. the following morning.
The ramp from westbound I-70 to Madison will tentatively close at 8 p.m. October 24 for 45 days. Crews will reconstruct the ramp in its new location for the Missouri I-70 interchange. The work and Madison ramp closure will be rescheduled around any Cardinals’ post season home games.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, one eastbound I-64 lane will be closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street around the clock until November.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramp from Forest Park Avenue to eastbound I-64 is closed around the clock until November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until late November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until November.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one eastbound lane closed from Lewis Road to Antire Road until mid-October 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock.
- I-70, St. Louis County, one eastbound and westbound lane between Route 141 (Earth City Expressway) and Blanchette Bridge closed around the clock.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until spring 2013.