On Tuesday April 2, voters in Eureka and Wildwood together head to the polls to elect city leaders, school board members, fire board directors, city council members, school board members. They also will decide the fate of a countywide ballot proposition on parks funding, as well as a proposition regarding a no-tax bond initiative for the Rockwood School District.
For a full set of what candidates will be on local ballots, see Eureka-Wildwood Patch article from Jan. 21:
Patch also collected stories and resources on contested races (just click through the links):
Wildwood City Council
- Sue Cullinane
- Marc S. Perez
Eureka Fire Protection District
- Francis Butch Oberkramer
- Wally Wuelling
Monarch Fire Protection District Board
- Jane Cunningham
- Cole McNary
Rockwood School District Board of Education (Elect 2)
- Janet Strate
- Loralee Mondl
- Stephen (Steve) Banton
- Jeffrey R. Morrell
Meet the Four Candidates Running for Rockwood School Board
Rockwood Board Candidates Get Key Questions from Coalition
News Coverage: Rockwood BOE League of Women Voters Forum
- No Conflicts Of Interest Presented
- Closing Remarks
- Rockwood BOE Candidates' Forum Hosted by Citizens' Group
Proposition S (a $38.4 million no-tax rate increase bond issue for Rockwood School District)
- Rockwood School District Proposition S FAQs
- Rockwood Citizens Form Prop S Bond Committee
- Letter To The Editor: Proposition S is a "No-Brainer"
- More Rockwood Resignations Called for by Citizens’ Group
- Will Rockwood Take Prop S Off April Ballot?
- Letter To The Editor: Rockwood School District Audit: Facts and Opinions
- Letter To The Editor: Public Education Under Attack?
County Parks Ballot Question: St. Louis' Prop P Endorsed by Wildwood City Council
Where to Vote: Look up your address on the Secretary of State's website