Three board of aldermen elected through the April 3 ballot were sworn in by city clerk Ralph Lindsey at Tuesday's board of aldermen meeting. Aldermen Bob Berry, Ward 1, and Robert "Bob" Kee, Ward 2, ran unopposed. Incumbent Don Beckerle won the race in Ward 3.
See related article:
Special use permits also were approved for the following Eureka businesses at Tuesday's meeting.
- ,131 Eureka Towne Center; expansion of the outdoor corral, greenhouse and outdoor storage and display of landscape materials.
- Michael and Tina Butler, 899 Eureka Road; private stable.
- , 700 West Fourth Street; sale, repair, outdoor storage, display and fabrication of trailers and hitches.
- , 78 Hilltop Village Center Drive; drive-through component.
- , 18449 U.S. Highway 66; auto service center.
- Craig Bessinger, 18515 U.S. Highway 66; outdoor storage and display of merchandise.
- , 450 Meramec Boulevard; drive-through component.
- , 1425 West Fifth Street; camper top business with outdoor storage and display of merchandise, material and equipment associated with the sale of camper tops with the inclusion of a display lot and sales of utility trailers.