board of aldermen renewed the special use permits for the following list of local businesses at the Tuesday board meeting.
Discussion for the special use permit for was tabled and is planned to be continued at the board's Jan. 17 meeting. The business has a display lot and structure at 520 Abby Ln. for selling used motor vehicles.
- Hyndrich Brothers Towing, towing services, located at 18593 U.S. Highway 66.
- , a pet grooming shop, located at 300 West Fourth St.
- Cricket Communications, Inc., an additional antennae and equipment at existing cell tower, at 803 Top Notch Ln.
- Dr. David Hunt, a veterinary clinic, located at 102 Dreyer.
- , a gasoline service station and convenience store, located at 290 East Fourth St.
- Voss Properties, a private riding stable, located at 225 Augustine Rd.
- Super 8 Hotel, located at 1733 West Fifth St.
- Hart Farms, an equestrian stable and arena, located at 490 Forby Rd.
- I-44 Truck Center, towing services, 18515 U.S. Highway 66.