Following are recent incidences handled by St. Louis County Police Department-Wildwood (6th) Precinct officers:
- An accident occurred on Missouri Route 109 at Lafayette Trails, but no injuries resulted.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on Missouri Route 109 at Garden Valley; a summons was issued for a drug violation.
- A curfew violation was found on Missouri Route 109 at Lafayette Trails.
- A dog was seriously injured after it was attacked by a neighbor’s dog on Mission Bay. Animal Control staffers issued a summons.
- Curfew violations were found at Babler View and Johnnycake Ridge.
- Police handled a traffic stop on Fox Creek, and found the driver had outstanding warrants.
- A burglary occurred on Willow Glen, but the suspect is known to the resident. Police stated it was unknown if prosecution will be desired and pursued by the victim.
- A traffic stop on Missouri Route 109 and Babler Park led to discovering a drug violatioin; a summons was issued.
- An unknown person shattered the passenger window of a vehicle on Copper Lakes Boulevard, and took an iPod tablet.
- An accident with no injuries happened on Missouri Route 109 and Clayton Road.
- A truck driver at the scene of an accident on Missouri Route 109 at Alt left the scene. A piece of plywood was unsecure on the truck, and fell on the vehicle that was following the truck.
- Liquor was shoplifted from a gas station on Manchester; the person was later arrested.
- An accident happened on Manchester Road at Clay; no injuries were reported.
- Another accident, with no injury, occurred on Clayton Road.
- Five people were found to be trespassing on Rock Hollow Trail Corridor, commonly known as Zombie Road. Summonses were issued.
- An accident happened at Missouri Route 100 at Pond, with no injuries.
- Another accident, with no injury, occurred on Clayton Road at Dartmouth Crest.
- A victim reported damage to a mailbox after high school students dispersed toilet paper in the front yard of a residence.
- A computer was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Oak Park Village Drive.
- Damage to a mailbox on Strecker Road was reported.
- Police made a Driving While Intoxicated stop on Missouri Route 109 at Pond Grover Loop; the person was arrested on the suspicion of DWI.
- An accident happened at Missouri Route 109 at Chestnut Bluff; no injuries were reported.
- Property damage to a driveway on Wynncrest Ridge was reported.
- An accident, with no injury, on Missouri Route 109 and Babler Park occurred.
Details for this article were provided by St. Louis County Police Department-Wildwood officers.