A Wildwood man and two Ballwin men face criminal charges as police said they kicked in an apartment door and stole items Saturday.
Florissant Police said the men broke into the apartment Saturday, and took a 47-inch, flat-screen TV and cash from the apartment in the 2100 block of Keeven Lane in Florissant near Koch Park.
Three men were charged Sunday with second-degree burglary and felony stealing:
- Brandon Spence, 22, of the 2400 block of Westglen Farms Drive in Wildwood.
- Dustin Schilling, 27, of the 100 block of Ballwin Manor Drive in Ballwin.
- Gary R. Cain, 48, of the 800 block of Crestland Drive in Ballwin.
According to a police report, witness statements led officers to the defendants. Bail was set at $15,000 for each of the men.
For more crime information on Eureka-Wildwood Patch, see the following articles:
- Burglarized House in Eureka Left with No Door
- Eureka Woman Charged in Ballwin Burglary