officers responded to the following developments between Aug. 27 to Aug. 31:
An i-Pod was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Ridge Bend Drive on Aug. 27.
Police issued a summons to a pet owner for an animal running loose on Maple Avenue on Aug. 29.
A GPS and phone charger were stolen from a vehicle on Jubilee Hill on Aug. 29.
A rash of accidents—with five of the 12 total occurring somewhere on Missouri Route 109—with no reported injuries occurred at the following places and dates:
- Missouri Route 109 at Hawthorne Village Pkwy on Aug. 28.
- Missouri Route 109 at Cambury on Aug. 28.
- St. Paul on Aug. 29.
- Wynncrest Manor on Aug. 30.
- Lafayette High School parking lot on Clayton on Aug. 30.
- Missouri Route 109 at Lafayette Trails on Aug. 30.
- Rue de Lasalle and 109 on Aug. 30.
- Missouri Route 109 at Shepard on Aug. 31.
- Manchester Road on Aug. 31.
- Missouri Route 109 and Clayton on Aug. 31.
- Alt Road at Maryridge on Aug. 31.
- Old State Road and Red Tail Hawk on Aug. 31.
Details for this article were provided by the St. Louis County Police Department-Wildwood officers.