Following are recent incidences handled by St. Louis County Police Department-Wildwood (6th) Precinct officers:
- A traffic stop on Missouri Route 109 at Westhampton Woods led to the driver being arrested on the suspicion of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) and a passenger being issued a summons for Minor in Possession of Alcohol.
- An identity theft report was made for which a person opened an account with Dish Network with the victim’s social security number.
- A traffic stop on Manchester Road led to another arrest for suspicion of a DWI.
- An accident occurred on Missouri Route 100 at Taylor; no injuries resulted.
- Two accidents happened on Missouri Route 109 and Babler Park; no injuries.
- An accident occurred on Missouri Route 109 and Eatherton; no injury.
- A reported missing person from Hunters Crest later was found safe in Denver, CO.
- An accident happened at 17050 Clayton Road, resulting in an injury.
- An accident took place on Clayton and Turnberry Place; no injury.
- Another accident occurred at Missouri Routes 109 and 100; no injury.
- An accident happened at Missouri Route 100 at Pond; no injury.
- The debit card number of a victim of fraud was used in New York.
- Another victim of fraud gave a contractor more than $7,000 for services, which were not performed. No contact can be made with the contractor.
- A resident reported losing her purse in Wildwood.
- A victim's credit card was stolen at an unknown time and place; she was notified by her credit card company it was fraudulently being used.
- An accident occurred on Clayton Road, resulting in an injury.
- An accident happened on Missouri Route 109 and Clayton; no injury.
- Credit cards were reported stolen from an unknown location.
- An accident happened at 1955 Shepard; no injury.
- Police investigated the report of a disturbance at a party on Johnnycakes Ridge; a person later was charged with a drug violation.
- An accident occurred on Dartmouth Crossing; with no injury, however a driver was arrested on the suspicion of DWI and due to an outstanding warrant.
- A woman told police she was bitten by a dog on Lakefield Place. An Animal Control Officer is following up on the matter.
- An accident occurred at Missouri Route 109 at Babler Park; no injury.
- An accident happened on Clayton and McBride Point; no injury.
- Four people were issued summons for trespassing on Wood Hollow Trail, commonly known as Zombie Road.
Details provided in this article were provided by St. Louis County Police Department-Wildwood (6th) Precinct officers.