.

Gas Leak at Lion's Choice Sparks Danger

Eureka Fire Protection Department firefighters handled a gas leak at the Lion's Choice restaurant in Eureka Wednesday evening.

Anyone passing by Lion's Choice in Eureka at approximately 5:45 p.m. Wednesday saw six to seven fire trucks surrounding the restaurant.

Eureka Fire Protection District Chief Greg Brown told Patch a gas leak inside the restaurant prompted the need to evacuate the diner so firefighters could locate and shut off the gas.

More details to follow.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »