Following are recent incidences handled by officers:
- A female customer was observed stealing beer by a employee in Eureka on Aug. 25.
- Officers were called to an assault in progress at 1725 W. Fifth Street, which is , on Aug. 26.
- A person was arrested on S. Central Avenue for possession of under 35 grams of marijuana on Aug. 26.
- A case of forgery was handled at 131 Eureka Towne Center Drive, which is the on Aug. 26.
- Property on Hill Drive was reported as destroyed on Aug. 26.
- Items valued at less than $500 were stolen from , 4525 Highway 109, on Aug. 27.
- Another assault incident occurred on Aug. 27 at 19 W. First Street, .
- Police assisted with a house fire located off of Hunters Ford Road on Aug. 27.
- Police responded to the "sudden death" of an adult via a 911 call occurring at Hickory Ridge View Court on Aug. 27.
- Also on Aug. 27, police were called to handle a suicide at 1725 W. Fifth Street: .
- A warrant for an arrest was issued on Aug. 29.
- Items valued at less than $500 were stolen from 131 Eureka Towne Center Drive, the , on Aug. 29.—and again on Aug. 30.
- Items valued at more than $500 was stolen from Eureka Road on Aug. 28.
- Police handled an attempted burglary at 619 W. Fifth Street, which is , on Aug. 27.
Details in this article were provided by the Eureka Police Department.