Following are recent incidences handled by St. Louis County Police Department-Wildwood (6th) Precinct officers:
- An accident on Missouri Route 109 at Babler Park resulted in an injury.
- Four adults were caught trespassing on the Rock Hollow Trail—otherwise known as Zombie Road; they were issued summonses. One was arrested with outstanding warrants.
- Police were called to a peace disturbance on Victoria Crossing; two people were issued summons.
- An accident with no injuries happened on Missouri 109 and Rockwood Forest Ridge.
- An accident with no injuries occurred on Old State Road at Old State Spur.
- A person was found to be in curfew violation at Peppermill and Valley streets.
- Property at 16100 block of Port of Nantucket was destroyed when someone spray-painted a vehicle.
- Property at 16500 block of Victoria Crossing was destroyed when someone keyed a vehicle; the person was arrested.
- An accident with no injury happened on Centaur Road.
- People were found trespassing at a condemned residence at 2400 block of Eatherton, and issued summonses.
- An accident with no injury happened at Missouri Route 109 and Woods.
- Trespassers were found on the Al Foster Trail; four adults and one juvenile were issued summonses.
- An accident with no injury happened on Wildhorse Creek and Rieger.
- A vehicle was stolen from the 2700 block of Allenton.
- A home was broken into at the 2400 block of Eatherton while residents were out of town; three guns were stolen.
- An accident with no injury developed on Strecker Road.
- An accident occurred on Manchester at Eatherton.
- An accident with no injury happened on Big Horn Basin.
- At a traffic stop on Missouri Route 100 at Westglen Farms, a drug violation found and a summons issued.
- An accident with no human injury happened on Missouri Route 100 and Melrose with a deer.
- Christmas lights on Bountiful Pointe were damaged and stolen.
- A traffic stop found a minor in possession of liquor on Missouri Route 109 at Old State.
- Police investigated an open garage door on Mission Bay Court; everything was checked and secured.
- A windshield was smashed at Lakefield Place.
Details provided in this article were provided by St. Louis County Police Department-Wildwood (6th) Precinct officers.