A homeowner located off Twin River Road in reported to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department a Wednesday burglary that included forced entry to the front door and basement. The homeowner lost $4,500 worth of guns.
The front door of the residence was torn off of the hinges and thrown onto the ground, according to the sheriff's report.
Among the stolen property reported was:
- Stand-up Drill Press valued at $1,200.
- Two revolver handguns of unknown make or model.
- Four shotguns.
- One Browning 12g with gold trigger.
- One Browning 12g automatic.
- One Remington 16g automatic.
- One Remington 12g automatic.
- One Toro riding mower valued at $1,000.
- One 24-foot aluminum walk board valued at $400.
- One 24-foot extension ladder valued at $200.
- One 12-foot ladder valued at $150.
- Album Records.
In addition, a collection of miscelleanous scrap metal of unknown value was taken.
Total estimated value of all the stolen property was $7,450, according to the report.
For questions about this report, contact Julie Brown Patton at Julie.Patton@Patch.com