officers responded to the following developments between Sept. 3 to Sept. 9:
Three adults were issued summonses for after hours on Sept. 3. This trail is fondly known as .
Police checked a suspicious driver of a vehicle on Sept. 6 on Waterside, and the occupant was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
An attempted larceny on Waterside happened on Sept. 8 when someone cut a lock on a trailer. Nothing was taken at this time, however.
A suspect driving while intoxicated arrest was made on Manchester at Pierside on Sept. 8.
A larceny report was taken of a stolen ring on Carriage View on Sept. 7.
More accidents included:
- Sept. 3 accident, no injury, at and Missouri Route 109.
- Sept. 7 accident, with injury, on Quaethem Drive.
- Sept. 7 accident, no injury, on Fullerton Meadows and Westglen Farms Drive.
- Sept. 8 accident, no injury, on Hickory Crest Drive.
- Sept. 9 accident, no injury, on Missouri Route 100 at Taylor.