1. With 17 different TVs from which to view the Super Bowl, in Wildwood is waiting for football fans. For those who want to take in football and golf at the same time, hurry and make reservations for Wildwood Pub's indoor golf simulator room. There's a new 96-inch HD screen in the golf room for watching the game's half-time show. Owner Jeff Allee said they will provide the following $5 Big Game Weekend Menu:
- smoked wings
- BBQ pork sliders
- shredded brisket nachos
- 1/3 pound cheese burger
- 7-inch one topping pizza
Drink specials will include a $5 Absolut Peppar Bloody Mary and $5 Bombs, and $10 domestic buckets. Also, they will have a Closest to Pin Contest during half time.
2. in Eureka is a new spot from which football fans could watch from several TVs while being s, complete with a solid wooden bar and fireplace.
3. in Wildwood has a variety of deals waiting for football party goers. Surrounded by 33 different high-definition TVs, one should be able to see the game from all parts of the restaurant.
4. Teens even have a special spot to head for the big event, to be around other teens, and to watch the game on a 22-foot big screen at , who will host a "" community service party in conjunction with the real game. Price of admission is a pair of shoes to donate toward West County's George "The Shoeman" Hutchings' non-profit organization that collects donated shoes and then sells them to raise the funds to drill for much-needed clean water in Africa. Snacks will be available at the event, which starts at 5 p.m. for this fun way to watch the game in .
5. in Eureka offers drink and draft beer specials during the Super Bowl. The restaurant's bar and center area has five TVs from which to watch the game.
6. Another new restaurant in Eureka opened just in time for Super Bowl hosting. is located in the space formerly occupied as Rich & Charlie's restaurant. After remodeling and reconfiguring, the restaurant has a homey, festive atmosphere and several TVs from which customers could take in the game and the Gibby's big burger challenge.
7. Looking to spice up Super Bowl this year? Consider heading to Wildwood's newest restaurant, , located off of New College Avenue. All the food served there is freshly made, based on recipes from Mexico. A handful of TV screens are placed throughout the space, formerly occupied by Papi's restaurant, as well as at the bar for watching the big game.
8. in Wildwood will apply their happy hour prices to Super Bowl time: $1.75 well drinks and domestic bottles. They encourage people to place to-go orders as soon as possible for fried chicken and hot wings done as double-dipped, trashed, barbecued, honey barbecued or honey mustard.
9. in Eureka also indicates their Super Bowl wings should be ordered early. They traditionally sell 2,000 pounds—yes, pounds—of hot wings every Super Bowl Sunday.
10. , which is located at 106 S. Central in Eureka, will host their first annual Super Bowl party, starting at 2 p.m. with a make-your-own Bloody Mary bar. They also will have a half time food buffet, $12 domestic buckets, $2 drafts, and 60-cent peel and eat shrimp. Attendance prizes and shot specials also will be provided. Johnny's has five flat screens and a large fireplace area.