- With 17 different TVs from which to view the Super Bowl, in Wildwood is waiting for football fans. Owner Jeff Allee said they will apply happy hour prices to Super Bowl Sunday, which is one-half off appetizers (excluding the sampler dish) and $1 off domestic bottles and drafts during the game only. If you want to take in football and golf at the same time, hurry and make reservations for Wildwood Pub's indoor golf simulator room.
- To get in the mood for the big game and to simply get stocked up, the team in Wildwood will host a very unique "" from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Feb. 5. Entire families are invited to participate in football cookie decorations, an xBox Madden football tournament, a washer tournament and lots of free food samples. The xBox tournament requires pre-registering.
- in Wildwood has a variety of deals waiting for football party goers. They offer 14-ounce Black and Tan beer for $3 each. They also will have a package of 20 chicken wings and a pitcher of beer for $20. Additionally, select appetizers will be only $6.25. Because Coors is one of the sponsors this year, they will offer a bucket of six Coor beers for $10 per bucket. They also plan to have $3 domestic draft beers. Surrounded by 33 different high-definition TVs, one should be able to see the game from all parts of the restaurant.
- Teens even have a special spot to head for the big event, to be around other teens, and to watch the game on a 22-foot big screen at , who will host a "" community service party in conjunction with the real game. Price of admission is a pair of shoes to donate toward West County's George "The Shoeman" Hutchings' non-profit organization that collects donated shoes and then sells them to raise the funds to drill for much-needed clean water in Africa. Snacks will be available at the event, which starts at 5 p.m. More than 100 teens gathered last year for this fun way to watch the game in Wildwood.
- in Eureka offers $4 mucho margaritas and $3 Budweiser Brutus draft beers during the Super Bowl. The restaurant's bar and center area has five TVs from which to watch the game.
Some people would list "their favorite comfy chair" as the best spot of all for watching the game!
Editor's Note: in Eureka is closed during this year's Super Bowl.