Ho, ho, ho—we'd love it if you'd share pictures with us in the 2012 Patch Holiday Photo Contest.
You can win prizes worth $100 in any of five categories if you tap into your iPhone, Android or other digital photo library and send us some pictures that capture the holiday spirit.
We're sponsoring this contest with the St. Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau, which is eager to see how you celebrate Christmastime with your friends and family. You might even see some of your pictures in the CVB's Christmas promotions!
Here's how you enter this year's Patch Holiday Photo Contest. Click on a link below to upload your photos into the category of your choice. Send them in by 5 p.m., Dec. 10. Remember to give us a good email address and a caption with your photo.
Christmas in St. Charles County: What makes the holidays uniquely "St. Charles" for you?
Christmas on Historic Main Street: Have you and your kids seen Santa Claus in old St. Charles, or watched ice carving?
Traditional: Do you have a favorite photo that captures that Norman Rockwell moment, or an image that memorializes a regular tradition in your family?
Decorations: Show us the most interesting, amazing, charming or jolly decorations you can find—but let us see the people behind them, too!
Humorous: What's that wonderfully amusing holiday memory that you've captured on your camera?
Once we have your entries, our judges will whittle the list down to five finalists in each category. Then, we'll ask Patch readers to vote on their favorite in each category. Voting starts Dec. 12, 2012, and ends at 5 p.m., Dec. 19, 2012. We'll announce the winners on Dec. 20.
Here's what the lawyers want you to know about the Patch Holiday Photo Contest.
- It's open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, click the links above and upload your pictures into the appropriate category. Remember to give us caption information and a correct email address when you sign-in, or we can't reach you!
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., Dec. 10, 2012, St. Louis time.
- You may enter as often as you like.
- Photos become the property of the St. Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Five finalists will be selected in each category; final winners in each category will be selected by a vote of Patch readers.
- Each category winner will receive a gift basket worth $100 that includes a $20 Gift Card to Quintessential’s; a $25 Gift Card to the Winery of the Little Hills; two bottles of Missouri Wine plus wine glasses; several other St. Charles giveaway items; a selection of nifty Patch merchandise.
- Click on the attached PDF to see the official rules.