- provides clothes, shoes and accessories in Wildwood. Check out their selection of locally made lotions and creams. Owner Rosemary Barry said they will have very exciting, new products next week: customized handbags and clutch purses from itemized leather. "We're the only ones in St. Louis with this line of products, which the designer makes with salvaged leather garments," said Barry. "They are beautifully detailed, just the coolest."
- A new shop recently opened in Wildwood called Celebrating Life Cake Boutique. Customers can peruse the cupcake bar, order custom cakes for all occasions or use the party room. They also have workshops, such as how to make a fondant bow cake with dots. Space is limited for workshops, so reservations are required.
- , located in Eureka inside , is an art and frame shop. Susie Q provides hobby and crafts materials.
- also has boutique clothing, jewelry and handbags. The store is located in Wildwood's Town Center. Owner Jeniffer Rubenstein opened her boutique in August 2007. She said "Pure" stands for princess, unique, rowdy, and elegant. The boutique will be open until 7 p.m. on Feb. 24 and 25 for their spring sale.
- The on the hill off Fifth Street offers antique silverware, signs, tools, figurines and other objects to round out collections. The building has two floors. Ask about their purchases of antiques as well.
Editor's Note: Bella's Boutique, which used to be located in the Eureka Hilltop Village shopping area, no longer has daily hours. The owner reportedly hosts select private sales upon customers' request.