At Eureka-Wildwood Patch, we're proud to acknowledge our neighbors in the business community. That's why we're giving a big shout-out to three businesses that claimed their listings on here Patch recently. Our newest claimed listings are from:
All new business claims from now until April 8 also will help local charities. See contest just announced:
Claiming your listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews posted about them, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
1. Visit Eureka-Wildwood.Patch.com. If you're already a user, make sure you sign in (log in) first.
2. Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
3. Search for your business/organization and click on it.
4. Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
5. Sign in (log in) if you already haven't and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow three to five business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.