Are you seeking a wonderful opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art Pet Grooming and Spa?
We are located in Wildwood, MO. Our 2-doctor, full service mixed animal practice is committed to providing quality veterinary care to our patients and clients in a clean and friendly environment. Our vision is to find a full-time groomer that will support our philosophy and become a part of our wonderful team. Our Pet Spa is located inside the main hospital and offers the convenience of accessible veterinarians as well as a private grooming suite. The ideal candidate will desire full-time employment and have exceptional grooming and communication skills. Grooming experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply. Being able to work on Saturdays with one week day and Sundays off would be the optimal schedule. We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Excellent scissoring skills
- Strong knowledge of correct breed standards
- Experience with and willingness to groom cats
- Positive and professional attitude with pets, clients and co-workers
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Strong work ethic
- Dedication to cleanliness of equipment and surrounding work areas
- Concern for safety at all times
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Any hand stripping experience or interest is a bonus, but not mandatory
- A portfolio and/or references will be required of everyone we consider.
- If you are interested in having a successful grooming career, please email your resume to email@example.com