Invite a friend
Beginner Step Aerobics
Half of the class time will be dedicated to step aerobics and the other half to stretching and toning. This class is ideal for all beginner steppers. During stretching and toning, participants will work on targeted toning and improving flexibility to isolate your particular areas of concern. Samantha Stephens instructs this class. All classes are held at the Eureka Community Center.
Mon 5/7 - 6/25
(no class 5/28)
7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Wed 5/9 - 6/27
7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
|Where||Eureka Hills Branch Library 156 Eureka Towne Center Dr, Eureka, MO 63025|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$21.00 - $24.00|
More About Eureka Hills Branch Library
As of Dec. 1, 2011, St. Louis County Library's Eureka branch is located in the Eureka Towne Center (in front of the same parking lot as the Walmart Supercenter). The building formerly was operated as Blockbuster.
The expanded library space allows for convenient pick-up and drop-off of books, magazines, CDs or DVDs. The branch offers eight computers with free internet access and two featuring software for children's games.
It has a community room for special events, and ample seating throughout the location.
Other events here
- Story Time: Favorite Stories Thu, May 23, 10:00 am
- Story Time: Favorite Stories Thu, May 23, 11:30 am
- Movie Night: "Casablanca" (1942) Thu, May 23, 6:30 pm
- Art @ Your Library: Scandinavian Dance Tue, May 28, 6:30 pm
- Kids' Book Club Wed, May 29, 2:00 pm
- Story Time: Mo Willems Stories Thu, May 30, 10:00 am
- Story Time: Mo Willems Stories Thu, May 30, 11:30 am
- Movie Night: "Notorious" (1946) Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm
- Make It Your Own Fri, May 31, 2:00 pm
- Art @ Your Library: Wiggle and Shout Mon, Jun 3, 6:30 pm