A Wildwood man faces drug charges after St. Louis Police discovered drugs in a car during a traffic stop.
Eric Hartsfield, 18, of the 400 block of Cove Landing in Wildwood, was charged Friday with distributing a controlled substance and possession of more than 5 grams of marijuana with intent to sell.
St. Louis County Police said they discovered marijuana and cash in a car during a traffic stop on Feb. 17. Police said Hartsfield, a passenger in the car, admitted owning the marijuana and cash, and admitted selling the marijuana.
Bond was set at 25,000.
For more crime information on Eureka-Wildwood Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
- Two Caught in Wildwood Backyard With Items Stolen From Home, Police Say
- Wildwood Driver Straddles Yellow Lines, Gets Fourth Drunk Driving Charge
- Wildwood Man Charged With Fourth DWI Since 2009
- Man Charged With Growing Marijuana Inside Home
- Man Stabbed Girlfriend in Face While Driving on I-44, Police Pulled Couple Over for Weaving