First Things First representatives—along with former Rams quarterback Kurt Warner and his wife, Brenda—are calling on support from greater St. Louis for the 12th annual Warners' Warm-up Coat Drive with the donation of winter coats of all shapes and sizes for Bi-State residents in need.
Eureka Police Chief Michael Wiegand said coats can be brought 24 hours a day, seven days a week to the Eureka Police Department lobby, 120 City Hall Drive.
Drop off boxes also are located at the following Eureka and Wildwood entities:
- LookAfter Hair Co., 165 E. Towne Center Drive, Eureka
- Rockwood Bank, 219 Thresher, Eureka
- Walgreens, 250 E. Fourth Street, Eureka
- Electro Savings Credit Union, 16500 Manchester Road, Wildwood
- LookAfter Hair Co., 2620 Highway 109, Wildwood
- Walgreens, 100 Plaza Drive, Wildwood
Cash donations also are accepted online at KurtWarner.org to help buy coats for the needy.
In the past 12 years, Warner’s Warm-up has distributed more than 150,000 coats.