It's time for the second phase of this week's Food Fight. Patch collected the names of the West St. Louis County restaurants nominated for your favorite chili. For purposes of this fun competition, our definition of West St. Louis County is: Eureka, Wildwood, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Ellisville, Town and Country, Manchester and Creve Coeur.
True to the restaurant's famous roots, Steak N Shake was the first one nominated for this week's category of chili.
Readers will have until 5 p.m. Friday to vote for their favorite spot, and we'll announce the winner Saturday morning.
This week's finalists are:
- Steak N Shake (locations in Ellisville, Ballwin, Eureka, Chesterfield)
- PM BBQ (Chesterfield Valley)
- Wildwood Pub & Grill (Wildwood)
- Jason's Deli (Chesterfield Valley)
- Saint Louis Bread Co. (locations in Creve Coeur, Winchester, Chesterfield, Eureka, Wildwood, Ballwin)
Be sure to cast your vote below, and as always, happy eating and drinking!