It's time to vote now in the second phase of this week's West County Food Fight. You've given us your nominations. Now, it's time to vote from among the finalists. Where do you think is the best place for Mexican food in West County?
The weekly Food Fight is our friendly competition among eateries, diners, bistros, bars, pubs and fine dining establishments in our West County Patch sites: Chesterfield, Eureka, Wildwood, Ballwin, Town and Country, Manchester, Creve Coeur and Ellisville.
So, here are the places you nominated as our finalists in this week's Food Fight.
- Charro Mexican Restaurant in Chesterfield.
- Chimi's Fresh-Mex in Wildwood.
- El Nopal in Eureka.
- Espinos Mexican Bar & Grill in Chesterfield.
- La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill in Creve Coeur.
- Mi Lupita in Ballwin.
- Salina's Mexican Restaurant in Chesterfield.
- Señor Pique in Ballwin.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill in multiple locations.
- Vallarta Mexican Restaurant in Wildwood.
So the rest is in your hands now. You'll have till 5 p.m. Friday to vote for your favorite place for beans and rice, burritos and enchiladas. We'll announce the winner on Saturday.
Don't forget: You can also click on one of the links to write a review of the restaurant.
Thanks, and as always, happy eating and drinking!