Vallarta Mexican Restaurant in Wildwood is the winner in this week's Food Fight, in which we asked readers for their choice for best Mexican food in West County.
Vallarta Mexican Restaurant won with 28 percent of the votes among the finalists. The results (may not equal 100 percent because of rounding) among the other finalists were:
- Charro Mexican Restaurant in Chesterfield (3 percent).
- Chimi's Fresh-Mex in Wildwood (16 percent)
- El Nopal in Eureka (7 percent).
- Espinos Mexican Bar & Grill in Chesterfield (8 percent).
- La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill in Creve Coeur (6 percent).
- Mi Lupita in Ballwin (18 percent).
- Salina's Mexican Restaurant in Chesterfield (3 percent).
- Señor Pique in Ballwin (5 percent).
- Qdoba Mexican Grill in multiple locations (3 percent).
If you're a fan of any of these places, we encourage you to click and visit their directory listing on Patch and write a review.
Voting in our Patch Mexican Food Fight poll started Thursday morning and ended at 5 p.m. Friday afternoon.
Congratulations to Vallarta Mexican Restaurant for winning this week's Readers' Choice battle.
We look forward to hearing from you again next week with the next edition of our weekly Readers' Choice competition.
About this column: The West St. Louis County Patch sites will seek the best place to get certain entrees in the area. That includes Eureka-Wildwood, Chesterfield, Ballwin-Ellisville, Town and Country-Manchester and Creve Coeur. The Food Fight will allow users to vote on their favorite place to get a burger or a latte or a steak, etc., in the area. We will ask for submissions every other Monday, post finalists the next Monday and and the champion on the following Saturday. Be sure to check back to vote.