Spread the Word About Garage, Yard Sales on Patch
Whether you're jettisoning junk or in search of treasure, 'Patch' is the place to go to tell all about your garage and yard sales.
Summer is still a month away, which means spring cleaning is on most of our minds. It also means garage and yard sale season is about to be in full swing.
Eureka-Wildwood Patch teams pride ourselves on local, useful information. That certainly includes who has books for a bargain, a dresser in their driveway or clothes laid out on the lawn.
Posting your garage sale on Eureka-Wildwood Patch is easy—and even better yet, it's free.
The benefits of posting your garage and yard sales on Patch?
- Unlimited amount of space to upload photos (or videos) of the items for sale
- Fields for date, time and place of your sale
- They'll be featured on our calendar of events for all to see
- The potential for your sale to be featured on our Facebook and Twitter feed, where even more people will see your deals
How do I take advantage of this wonderful feature, you ask? Just follow these easy steps:
- First, make sure you are registered on Patch.
- Once you have "joined" or signed back in, click on our "Events" tab on the top of the page.
- After you're on the Events page, click on the "Add an event" link in the top-right corner.
- Fill out the information in the form. You can enter as little or as much as you'd like, but be sure to enter your address and check off "Garage Sales" under categories.
- When you're all done, click on the "Post My Event" button on the bottom left of the screen, and voila!