Special Use Permits Approved for Eureka Businesses
Permit reviews for two businesses that had been tabled since December again were tabled.
Eureka board of aldermen approved special use permits for five existing businesses at the board's meeting Tuesday evening.
- Home Service Propane Gas, a 1,000-gallon above-ground petroleum storage tank located at 25 Truitt Drive.
- My Vet Animal Clinic, a veterinary office, clinic and pet grooming facility located at 300 West Fourth Street.
- Assured Automotive, an automotive repair facility located at 19 West Fifth Street.
- Lighthouse Acquisitions, an outdoor storage and display of merchandise, material, and equipment located at 1500 South
- Verizon Wireless & Prime Site International, for additional equipment installed at the existing cell tower site located at 803 Top Notch Lane.
Eureka City Administrator Craig Sabo requested to again table permit reviews of the following two businesses until the March 19 board meeting, both of which were continued from the Dec. 12, 2012 board meeting:
- E-Z Clean Car Wash, a car wash/detail center to include the use of a drying canopy, free-standing dryer and two vacuum islands located at 79 Hilltop Village Center Drive.
- Hyndrich Brothers Towing, towing services located at 18593 U.S. Highway 66.