Review Businesses, Claim Directories
Business leaders: Claim your free web pages here on Eureka-Wildwood Patch to add your own product offerings, services, photos and videos! Patch readers: Let all the businesses, entities and schools know how they are doing by reviewing them.
We're giving a shoutout to 20 businesses and entities that claimed their listings here on Patch last week. Our newest claimed listings are from:
- MJ Engraving
- FCNB Insurance Services - Shannon Haney Agent
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Passiglia's Nursery & Garden Center
- Johnny's Place
- Tri-County Birthright
- Individualized Learning Center
- Babler Elementary School
- Green Pines Elementary School
- Fairway Elementary School
- Pond Elementary School
- Eureka Elementary School
- Blevins Elementary School
- LaSalle Springs Middle School
- Rockwood Valley School
- Wildwood Middle School
- Lafayette High School
- Eureka High School
- Rockwood School District—Adminstrative Annex
- Rockwood School District—Administrative Center
All new business directory claims from now until April 8 also will help the local charity nominated by readers and chosen to represent Eureka and Wildwood in a Patch contest that will award $3,500 to a nonprofit group in St. Louis: Equine-Assisted Therapy. See contest guidelines: Support Eureka-Wildwood Charities, Businesses in 'Click to Claim' Contest
Claiming your listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews posted about them, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
1. Visit Eureka-Wildwood.Patch.com. If you're already a user, make sure you sign in (log in) first.
2. Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
3. Search for your business/organization and click on it.
4. Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
5. Sign in (log in) if you already haven't and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow three to five business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.