Read All About It, as Announced by Local Patch Readers
There have been so many great announcements posted by Eureka-Wildwood Patch readers lately, it seemed appropriate to summarize many of them. Jump in by posting your own!
One of the most interesting parts of Patch is the announcements posted by readers. Communicating good news to the world is easy on Eureka-Wildwood Patch, and the more, the merrier. For specific directions about how to post your own FREE announcements, see this previous article.
Got an announcement to post right now? Click here to do so.
Following is a recap of some of the latest developments. Just follow the hyperlinks to more details about each one.
- Congratulations to Sue Dressel, of Eureka, who was named director of annual giving and stewardship for SSM St. Clare Health Center Foundation, according to Patch reader Nick Roth.
- Thanks to Wes Sir for announcing the date of June 23 for the second annual Funds4Food event. St. Mark's Lutheran Church and School, Eureka United Methodist Church, Central Baptist Church, and the Knights of Columbus are hosting this event to be held on the grounds of St. Mark's Lutheran Church and School. Click here to read about the motorcycle ride, antique car cruise, bands performing and more.
- Remember that each time the St. Louis Cardinals score six runs, you can celebrate with ANY SIZE 50¢ drinks the next day at On the Run at Mobil in Wildwood.
- Did you know Walmart just gave more than $30.3 million to support nonprofits in Missouri?
- Get the chance to win a $500 Schnucks gift card during Love Your Produce Manager days April 5 through May 5.
- Patch reader Mary Anthonis invites everyone to join the celebration of rural life at the 3rd Annual WHOAA Country Fair, hosted by the Wildwood Horse Owners and Acreage Association (WHOAA) on April 28 at Greensfelder Park Stable Grounds from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beginning this weekend, we get an opportunity to help local Girl Scout troops try to set a Guinness World Record by collecting more personal care items than ever before as a way to honor the organization’s centennial. Thanks, Lauren Smith, for alerting us about this special Girls Scouts of Eastern Missouri's annual April Showers on April 21-28.