Rank Businesses, Claim Directory Listings on Eureka-Wildwood Patch
Business leaders: Claim your free web pages here on Eureka-Wildwood Patch to add your own product offerings, services, photos and videos! Patch readers: Let all the businesses, entities and schools know how they are doing by reviewing them.
Here's a shoutout to the most recent Eureka or Wildwood businesses and entities that claimed their Patch listings; please visit those directories to check out their offerings and to rank and review them:
Claiming your directory listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews posted about them, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
1. Visit Eureka-Wildwood.Patch.com. If you're already a user, make sure you sign in (log in) first.
2. Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
3. Search for your business/organization and click on it.
4. Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
5. Sign in (log in) if you already haven't and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow three to five business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.