MoDOT Closes Lanes Nightly in All Directions
Missouri Department of Transportation reports the St. Louis Regional Work Zones for Aug. 16-22.
Lane closures on Interstate 44 near Antire Road
Drivers on I-44 this weekend around Antire Road near Eureka can expect various lane closures and traffic switches. Crews will be moving the temporary barrier around the project Friday night from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. and Saturday night from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. When the switch is complete Sunday morning, traffic will move from the outside lanes of eastbound I-44 to the inside lanes.
Interstate 64 westbound lane closures downtown
Missouri Department of Transportation crews continue to have one lane closed around the clock downtown on westbound Interstate 64 from Broadway to 21st Street with a second lane closed weekdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. the following morning.
On Friday, crews will keep the second lane on westbound I-64 closed from 10 a.m. until noon Saturday. In addition, two lanes on eastbound I-64 between Broadway and 21st Street will be closed from midnight until noon Saturday August 18. These lane closures are to continue removal and replacement of the driving surface on the double deck structure.
Interstate 70 eastbound lane closures downtown
Great Rivers Greenway will have a second lane closed nightly from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. on eastbound I-70 downtown between St. Louis and Madison as they work on painting the old railroad trestle over the interstate.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, the Broadway ramp to westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the 10th Street and 14th Street ramps to westbound I-64 will be closed until early September.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramp from westbound I-64 to 21st/Market Street will be closed weekdays from 10 a.m. until 3 a.m. the following morning.
- I-64, St. Louis City, one westbound I-64 lane will be closed from Broadway to 21st Street around the clock until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until October.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction from Lewis Road to Antire Road until mid-September 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock. A third westbound lane opens from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays during the evening rush period.
- I-44, St. Louis County, the ramp from Elm to westbound I-44 is closed until mid-September.
- I-270, St. Louis County, all northbound and southbound lanes closed from I-44 to Manchester Road for up to 15 minutes at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on weekdays until late August 2012.
- Baxter Road, St. Louis County, Baxter Road is closed between Route HH and Clarkson, through the summer.
- I-55, Jefferson County, until November, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed.
- I-55, Jefferson County, until mid-September, Route M under I-55 will be closed.