Wildwood Man Stalked Woman, Violated Protection Order, Police Say
The man followed the woman in her car on Chesterfield Airport Road, even though she took evasive maneuvers, police said.
A Wildwood man harassed a Chesterfield woman by following her, calling her and sending her emails, violating a protection order taken out against him, Chesterfield Police said.
Robert Broadfoot, 62, of the 17600 block of Orrville Road in Wildwood, was charged with aggravated stalking and three counts of violating a protection order.
Chesterfield Police said Broadfoot repeatedly followed the woman to harass her as she drove in the 17100 block of Chesterfield Airport Road, even though the woman took evasive actions.
Police said Broadfoot also knowingly violated the order of protection against him by the following actions:
- Was within 500 feet of the woman’s home as he parked across the street from her house in the 15500 block of Wendimill Drive in Chesterfield Nov. 13;
- Emailed her eight times and left a voice mail on Oct. 28 and Oct. 29;
- Called her more than six times and left a voice mail on Oct. 21.
Broadfoot is being held in St. Louis County jail. Bail was set at $15,000.
For more crime information on Eureka-Wildwood Patch, see the following articles:
- Wildwood Woman Stabs Boyfriend Twice in the Head
- Police: Man Nearly Strikes Officer With SUV Fleeing Garage