Loud Music Complaint, Stealing Highlight Crime Report
Eureka Police Department officers responded to the following developments between Sept. 10-16, which included fraud and marijuana possession.
Following are recent incidences handled by Eureka Police Department officers:
- A case of fraud was reported on Sept. 10 at Gandolf Way.
- A warrant for an arrest was issued at Eureka City Hall on Sept. 10.
- Items valued at less than $500 were reported stolen from 5695 Fox Creek Road on Sept. 11.
- Another case of fraud was reported at 245 East Fifth St., Schnucks Grocery Store, on Sept. 12.
- A person was charged with possession of marijuana near the area of Interstate 44 and Six Flags Road on Sept. 16.
- Police received a complaint regarding loud music being played on Wallach Drive on Sept. 16.
- A radio and $20 was reported stolen from an unlocked auto located on Wallach Drive on Sept. 16.
Details in this article were provided by the Eureka Police Department.