Lost Handgun, Found Property, Stealing Top Police Log
A suicidal person, controlled substances and burglaries also were among the developments to which Eureka Police Department officers responded between Sept. 24-30.
Following are recent incidences handled by Eureka Police Department officers:
- A handgun was lost on Eureka Road during Sept. 24.
- Larceny occurred at 255 Sommer Lane on Sept. 24.
- $60 cash was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at a residence located on Williams Drive on Sept. 24.
- A warrant for an arrest was issued related to a person living on Hawk Hill Drive on Sept. 24.
- An attempted burglary happened off Eureka Road on Sept. 25.
- Property was found at 4901 Six Flags Road on Sept. 25.
- A person was discovered in possession of a controlled substance at Meramec View Court on Sept. 25.
- A warrant arrest was processed at the police station on Sept. 27.
- The victim of identity theft reported the case at the police station on Sept. 27.
- A person was charged with the suspicion of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) at Missouri Route 109 and Old Towne Drive on Sept. 28.
- Two more warrant arrests were processed at the police station on Sept. 28.
- Police responded to a suicidal person at Fifth Street West and Missouri Route 109 on Sept. 28.
- A fraudalent attempt to obtain a controlled substance occurred at 245 Fifth Street East at the Eureka Pointe center on Sept. 28.
- A person was arrested for entering an unlocked vehicle at Top Notch Lane on Sept. 28.
- More property was found at Hilltop Ridge Drive on Sept. 29.
- A glass window was reported broken at 14 Hilltop Village Center Drive, which is the location formerly occupied by Dairy Queen, on Sept. 29.
- Items valued at less than $500 were reported stolen at the Super 8 Motel, 1733 West Fifth Street, on Sept. 29.
- A burglary occurred at Palisades Ridge Court on Sept. 29.
- A window was broken at a location off Augustine Road on Sept. 30.
- An unreported item was lost on Sept. 30 at Weber and Butler Drive.
- A person was struck by a vehicle at 690 Fourth Street West, Future Aire Heating & Cooling, on Sept. 30; authorities confirmed it was not fatal.
Details in this article were provided by the Eureka Police Department.