With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, we thought it would be a good time to talk about margaritas, those sweet and sour concoctions that, as Jimmy Buffett is fond of saying, helps us hang on.
This week, we're interested in your favorite West St. Louis County spot for a margarita. Every week on the West County Food Fight, we're looking the best places to dine and drink.
Please give your recommendations for places in our West County Patches: Creve Coeur, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Ellisville, Eureka, Wildwood, Town and Country and Manchester.
Here's how Food Fight works:
- Today, we ask for your nominations.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until noon Friday.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article the next Monday.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- You vote till noon the following Friday.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
So where's your favorite spot for margarita in West County?
So show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain restaurant, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.