Following are recent incidences handled by the Eureka Police Department:
Police officers were called to handle an animal running loose on Shaw Drive on Nov. 7.
A hotel guest at America's Best Inn, 1725 Fifth Street West, reported a broken vehicle window on Nov. 8; items were stolen.
Police responded to an attempted suicide at Legends View Drive on Nov. 10.
A person was arrested on Nov. 11 for suspicion of Drinking While Intoxicated at Interstate 44 and Six Flags Road.
Within minutes of alarms going off at PNC Bank near midnight Nov. 12, police responded to an attempted robbery of the ATM machine at that location. The machine was heavily damaged with spray paint and a sledge hammer. See Tuesday's article: Attempted Robbery on Bank ATM Leaves Spray Paint Mess
Anyone who hears beneficial information to solving this attempted ATM robbery case, or who believes they may have seen something helpful during the time the machine was vandalized, is asked to call the Eureka police team at 636-938-6600. Another way to reach out about this case is to contact St. Louis CrimeStoppers' anonymous tip line at (866) 371-8477.
Details for this article were provided by Eureka Police Department officers.
See More on Patch
- Two Rockwood High Schools Make Missouri Top 5 in U.S. News Ranking
- April 2 Election Results Later: Vote in Eureka, Wildwood
- Staph Infections Being Attacked in Rockwood Locker Rooms, Says Facilities Director
- Rockwood Locker Rooms: Parity?
- Update: Loose Power Line Hits School Bus, No Injuries Reported