Attempted Suicide Among Eureka Police Call Log
Eureka Police Department officers responded to the following developments between June 17 to 23.
Following are recent incidences handled by Eureka Police Department officers:
- A credit card from a lost or stolen wallet at Six Flags St. Louis was then used at QuikTrip in Eureka on June 17.
- Police responded to an attempted suicide at a Walden Drive residence when a person threatened to take his or her own life with a knife on June 18.
- A siding break was stolen from a construction site located near Pin High Court in Eureka on June 20.
- Items were stolen from a vehicle on June 20 while it was located at 4900 Six Flags Road.
- Purses and phones valued at more than $500 were stolen from the water park of Six Flags St. Louis on June 20.
- A wallet was stolen from a purse on June 22 at a location of 1733 W. Fifth St. in Eureka.
- A saw was stolen from a construction site at 15 Hilltop Village Center Dr. on June 22.
- Pallets were reported stolen from behind the Walmart Supercenter at 131 Eureka Towne Center on June 22.
- A drivers license was reported lost on June 23.
- An auto was towed from Six Flags Road and West Fifth Street after it caught on fire June 23.
Details in this article were provided by the Eureka Police Department.