Assaults, Missing iPad, Credit Card Fraud, Stolen Vehicle on Eureka Police Report
Several crimes occurred recently in Eureka, in addition to one employee threatening another employee. Eureka Police Department officers responded to the following developments between June 21 to July 2.
Following are recent incidences handled by Eureka Police Department officers:
- A set of license plates were stolen on June 21
- An assault from the night before at a residence at Nelson Circle Court was dealt with on June 25
- Items amounting to the value of more than $500 were stolen from a parked vehicle at Six Flags St. Louis on June 26
- An identity theft and fraud report was made at City Hall on June 26
- A vehicle was reported stolen from Nicklaus Circle Drive on June 26
- On June 25-27, police processed four different failures to appear for arrests
- Police were called a residence at Legends View Drive for third-degree assault on June 27
- An iPad was reported lost or stolen from 250 E. Fourth St. on June 28
- A mailbox was destroyed on Heyden Drive on June 28
- A person was cited with driving while intoxicated near Legends View Drive and Meramec View Drive on June 30
- At Six Flags St. Louis on June 30, credit card fraud, a lost or stolen cell phone, a lost or stolen wallet and a case of assault were reported
- Destruction of property at Southern Hills Drive was reported on July 2
- A case of third-degree assault during which an employee threatened another employee at 1509 W. Fifth St. was reported on July 2. A search of the stated address identified it as Steak 'N Shake.
Details in this article were provided by the Eureka Police Department.