A St. Peters man assaulted another man in Wildwood by punching him numerous times, breaking an orbital bone in his eye socket and giving him a concussion, police said.
Kevin Griffin, 19, of the 3900 block of Golden Hills Drive in St. Peters, was charged Monday in St. Louis County Circuit Court with first-degree assault.
Bail was set at $75,000 for Griffin.
For more crime information in Eureka-Wildwood Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
- Wildwood Driver Straddles Yellow Lines, Gets Fourth Drunk Driving Charge
- Wildwood Man Charged With Fourth DWI Since 2009
- Man Stabbed Girlfriend in Face While Driving on I-44, Police Pulled Couple Over for Weaving
- Assault at Bar Leaves Man With Broken Nose, Fractured Face, Lost Teeth
- 17-Year-Old Eureka Man Breaks Grandfather's Ribs, Police Say