- Organization: Equine-Assisted Therapy, Inc. 501(c)3 non profit
- Causes: Animals, Educational, Health, Kids, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): Aug 6-Sept 22, Oct 1-Nov 17
- Contact person: Danielle
- Phone: 314.971.0605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Equine-AssistedTherapy.org
Equine-Assisted Therapy is a therapeutic riding facility in Wildwood, just north of Old State on Highway 109 (3369 Highway 109). We help children with special needs through the motion and calming nature of the horse.
No experience necessary. If you love people, love horses, love the outdoors, want to make a difference through generations to come and/or just have a spare hour to fill each week, we would love to have you! We provide all training.